Kitchen Remodeling Newport News
High-End Kitchen Remodels
When it comes to kitchen remodeling in Newport News, Criner Remodeling is the established contractor you can rely on for high-end remodels.
The remodeling process is a critical investment in the value of your home. Let us take your kitchen to the next level of luxury.
Our Kitchen Remodeling Process
At Criner Remodeling, we’ve been in the kitchen remodel business for more than 40 years. We’ve helped countless Newport News residents upgrade, beautify and improve the value of their kitchens, cooking and dining spaces – and we’ve got the portfolio to prove it.
From high-end, luxury kitchen remodels to completely custom kitchens, our projects have run the gamut, and our kitchen contractors know how to execute them all with quality and efficiency.
Our Process Includes:
- A personalized kitchen design based on your needs and the logistics of your house, all completed by our resident designers and builders
- A 3D computer-generated version of your remodel, so you can see exactly what you’re getting before work begins
- A wide selection of materials, including granite and quartz countertops, vintage fixtures, pendant lighting and more
- A set, fixed price and realistic timeline you can count on
And if energy efficiency is important in your project, Criner can help there, too. As Certified Green Professionals, we’ll happily integrate sustainable and green building methods into your space from the start.
View Our Kitchen Remodeling Work
How It Works
From the minute you contact us, you’ll work directly with our team of builders and designers every step of the way. Whether you fill out our contact form or call us on the phone, we’ll get back to you to get the process started ASAP.
Here’s what you can expect:
- First, one of our designers will contact you for a brief phone consultation. They’ll ask you for details on your project – what your goals are, what your challenges are in the space, and how you’d like to see your kitchen transform. You’ll also talk timeline and budget, so you can make sure we’re the best fit for your goals before moving forward.
- Next, we’ll come to you. We’ll schedule an in-home consultation at your convenience, so our designers can see the space they’re working with. You can show the designer what you like, what you don’t like and what you’d like to see changed. You can also ask questions, get recommendations and learn more about Criner and how we work.
- You’ll then sign a design agreement. If everything is up to par, you’ll then sign an agreement for the remodel design, which allows our designer to start creating a custom-tailored design personalized to your tastes and needs.
- We’ll then start designing your kitchen remodel. Our designers will use state-of-the-art computer modeling software to create a 3D version of your space. This allows you to visualize your remodel before any contracts are signed or work is done. Once you’re happy with the design, you’ll sign off on our construction contract.
- Now, it’s time to pick out your materials. This is the fun part for most people. You’ll work with our selections coordinator to choose the exact paint colors, flooring, tiles, fixtures, appliances and other elements that will be used in your project.
- Construction begins. Once selections are made, our kitchen contractors will get to work building your dream space. They’ll get the proper permits, order your selections and keep you up to date throughout the project. At the end, you’ll make a final punch list to ensure everything’s to your liking, and the remodel will be complete!
If any issues or concerns come up in the first year after completion, we’ll send our team out to address it – all at our cost. Are you ready to see your kitchen remodel become a reality? Contact us today to start the process.