Home Office Remodeling Newport News
Get The Home Office Remodel You Desire
With more than 40 years in the remodeling business, we know full well just how important your home office is. With the recent COVID-19 pandemic, a lot of the world is transitioning to working from home. Most will likely return to their traditional desk jobs, while others will continue to work remotely. For those that choose to keep their work-from-home setup, they will need a contractor working alongside them to help pull together their vision for their space.
At Criner Remodeling, we’ve been remodeling bathrooms, kitchens, additions, and offices for more than four decades, and we’ve helped thousands of Newport News residents create their personalized space.
With Criner’s home office remodeling services you get:
- Access to master builders, expert designers and trusted contractors with four decades of experience.
- A completely customized home office design personalized to your exact needs, goals, and aesthetic
- A state-of-the-art 3D model of your project that lets you envision your remodel – long before work begins
- A wide variety of high-end materials, fixtures, countertops, paint colors and other selections to achieve your ultimate aesthetic goals
- A set, fixed price and realistic timeline you can count on
There’s a reason we’ve been in business for more than 40 years – and that’s our dedication to quality, efficiency and customer satisfaction. Just see our hundreds of happy customers for proof!
Here’s how our process works:
- Consultation – The first step in our process is an on-the-phone consultation with one of our experienced designers. They’ll get information about your project, your goals and your budget, and they’ll tell you more about Criner and how we work. If it’s a good fit, we’ll schedule an in-home consultation at your convenience. That’s when our designers will assess your bathroom, make recommendations and talk through your remodeling goals for your room.
- Design – Should you be happy with your in-home consultation, you’ll sign a design agreement, and our design team will get to work mocking up your bathroom remodel. Using state-of-the-art computer modeling software, they’ll create a 3D model of your design that will let you visualize the final product before going any further. Construction won’t begin until you’re happy with the model and you’ve signed off on your construction contract.
- Selections – You’ll next work with our selections coordinator to pick out all the paint colors, cabinet stains, countertop materials, fixtures and more for your space. You can do most of this at Criner’s on-site selections center. In some cases, you may want to visit a supplier to make sure you’re getting the exact material you envision.
- Construction – Finally, construction will begin. We’ll order your selections, get your permits from the city and schedule an in-home conference with your carpenter to talk through the entire process. Then, construction will commence, and you’ll receive regular progress reports as the project unfolds. As construction comes to a close, you’ll create a punch list for your carpenter to make sure any issues are addressed before completion.