When the pandemic began and the stay-at-home order was issued, many homeowners in York County, Yorktown, Newport News, and Poquoson put their home remodeling plans on hold because they were worried about home remodeling safety. Now, as we enter into summer and the state continues to reopen, homeowners in Hampton Roads are wondering if it is safe to begin their home remodeling projects. The answer is yes. With the right professional home remodeler, you can safely complete your remodeling project.
Safety is our priority at Criner Remodeling. Here are some of the ways we are increasing our safety efforts:
- Virtual meetings: We can limit face-to-face meetings with virtual and phone meetings. We will follow proper social distancing measures when in-person meetings are necessary.
- Creating barriers: During your remodel, we will seal off much as much of the project area as possible to isolate it from the rest of your home.
- Careful planning: We are carefully scheduling construction activities to limit the number of people on-site at one time.
- Increased cleaning and sanitization: We are sanitizing high traffic areas and high touch objects/surfaces more frequently. Our team and our construction partners are also required to follow proper hygiene protocols.
- Quality construction partners: With more than 45 years in the industry, we have formed relationships with quality construction partners in our region. Each of our project team members knows our safety expectations and is required to meet them.
Ready to safely kick-off your home remodeling project? Then fill out the form below to schedule your consultation with Criner Remolding today. Not quite ready yet to begin your next project? No problem. We can start the planning process now or you can contact us when you’re ready. Either way, our team is here to help!