Unique home additions from Criner Remodeling can turn your residence from ordinary to extraordinary. There is no better way to boost your property values and your lifestyle at the same time. Here are five ideas to inspire your imagination:
- Split-level homes have more living space than a single-story house, so why not turn that extra level into a full second story? This is a great way to enhance your home’s profile, create space for a home office, or simply add room for your growing family. Our experts will blend the new edition seamlessly into your existing architecture.
- French doors leading to an outdoor patio are fine, but have you ever considered extending the existing space and creating a full sunroom? This way, you can enjoy the sunlight year-round in climate-controlled comfort. Say goodbye to summer’s heat and winter’s cold, and enjoy enhanced property values at the same time.
- Sometimes, all you need is a little extra space in your existing home. One way to accomplish that is to add a dormer or other extension. This can open up cramped areas and create a perfect place to set up that reading nook, sewing room, or craft center you’ve always wanted.
- There’s nothing like having a porch or patio for having barbecues or simply enjoying the outdoors. But for some of us, going up and down those outside steps is difficult. We can add a sheltered external elevator that will restore your mobility and your peace of mind, while blending perfectly with your existing décor.
- Got an unfinished basement? Why not turn it into a family room, workshop, or extra bedroom? This will give you the benefits of added space without altering your home’s exterior.
Call us today if any of these ideas for unique home additions catch your eye. We’ll put together a proposal for you to look over, so you’ll have the facts you need to make an informed decision. Talk to you soon.