When you’re looking for a home remodeling company, there are plenty to choose from. We think that’s great. In fact, one thing we never do is put down other contractors. The fact is that there are many fine companies out there that are doing right by their customer, but of course we’d be lying if we said that there’s nothing special about the way we do things at Criner Remodeling. The difference becomes obvious when you consider the many certifications and awards we have been recognized with during our many years in business. Just to give you an idea of what we’re talking about, here’s a look at some of them.
- Criner has been recognized as one of the top 200 full-service remodelers in the country for two years in a row by Remodeling Magazine, the top publication in the field.
- We’ve also been chosen as one of the top 500 remodeling companies in the country by another fine publication, Qualified Remodeler Magazine. We were one of over 50,000 firms considered for this award.
- Criner is one of a handful of firms that has been chosen to receive the Guild Master award with highest distinction, an honor only given to firms that display the highest standards in terms of craftsmanship and customer service. In order to receive this award, a company must have a recommendation rate of at least 90%. We didn’t get a 90%, however – ours was a 100%.
- Every year, Hampton Roads magazine surveys its readers to find out which remodeling firms are going above and beyond in pleasing their customers. In 2011, we were honored by this fine publication, receiving gold level awards in both the bath and kitchen remodeling categories.
- The Hampton Roads Daily Press recognizes our community’s outstanding local businesses. In 2010, we were selected as the best kitchen remodeling firm in our area.
Proud Members of the Peninsula Remodeler’s Council
The Peninsula Remodeler’s Council is an association of builders that was founded in 1980 to promote quality, integrity, and professionalism in the building trades and remodeling industry. Members pledge themselves to:
- Serving their customers’ best interests.
- Providing accurate, honest quotes for their work.
- Using quality materials at all times.
- Commencing work within a reasonable time period and completing it without unreasonable or unnecessary delays.
- Covering the materials and craftsmanship with a 1-year warranty from the time of its completion.
Criner Remodeling is a proud member of the Peninsula Remodeler’s Council. In addition to being members, we have received more than 90 Showcase Awards from this council for the quality of numerous projects, including the following:
- 2011 Grand Bathroom
- 2011 Grand Extensive Remodel
- 2011 Merit Kitchen
- 2010 Grand Residential Exterior Addition
- 2010 Merit Small Job
- 2009 Grand Award Sunroom
- 2009 Grand Award Exterior
- Merit Award Bath
Proud Recipient of the National Remodeling Quality Award
In 1996, Criner Remodeling was honored as the winner in the small company category of the National Remodeling Quality Award. The award was based on seven criteria, including:
- Quality planning
- Customer focus
- Quality management
- Human resource development
- Information analysis
- Quality achievement and results
We’re also proud to say that we have been honored with numerous awards for our community and charitable contributions, including the following:
- 2002 Habitat for Humanity Volunteers of the Year
- 2002 St. Vincent de Paul Service to Community and Church Award
- 2011 Good Neighbor Award for contributions to the Red Cross
Summing it All up
As we said before, there are many fine contractors out there who do great work, but we’re also saying that if you want a top-quality home remodeling company that will do the job right, you won’t go wrong with Criner. Give us a call today to find out how we can make your remodeling dreams come true.