A bathroom remodel can be fully customized to transform an outdated bathroom into a personal oasis.
According to the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB), bathroom remodels are one the most popular remodeling projects and have one of the best returns on investment for homeowners—which isn’t surprising as they are one of the most utilized rooms in a home. However, despite their frequent use and importance in a home, we often don’t customize our bathrooms to fit our needs. Kitchens? Yes. Outdoor living spaces? Yes. But bathrooms? Not so much.
Customizing your bathroom during the remodeling process can transform it into both a functional and attractive room. Here are five areas you can customize during your bathroom remodel to create your own unique space.
- Swap your fixtures. Replacing your outdated faucet(s), lighting, and bathroom accessories is a great way to revive your space while tailoring it to your unique style. With a variety of finishes, styles, and features to choose from, you are sure to find something that fits your needs.
- Transform your walls. From paint to tile to wallpaper or even a combination of all three, there are endless ways to customize your bathroom’s walls. The design possibilities are only limited by your imagination.
- Update your vanity. Does your bathroom need more storage? Are you (or your kids) tired of sharing one sink? Replacing your vanity can help. Adding a new vanity is an excellent option to help you transform your space while improving its functionality.
- Change your flooring. Similar to transforming your walls, there are countless flooring choices you can pick from for your bathroom remodel. Options include tile, vinyl, stone, and laminate, all of which can help you create a custom look for your bathroom.
- Replace your tub and/or shower. Tubs and showers are often the focal points of a bathroom, and replacing them can completely transform your space. From stand-alone to combined, there are numerous options you can customize to balance your family’s needs with your bathroom’s style.
Ready for your custom bathroom remodel?
If your bathroom doesn’t meet your needs, is no longer functional, or is damaged, then it’s time for a complete bathroom remodel—one that is customized to fit your needs. When it comes to bathroom remodels in Yorktown, Criner Remodeling knows what homeowners expect. We know there are other local remodeling contractors, but few can match the decades of experience and expertise that we have at Criner Remodeling. Visit our bathroom remodeling gallery to see how we’ve helped Hampton Roads residents create amazing, rejuvenating respites, and contact us to see how we can do the same for you.